Sunday, April 25, 2010

Back in Canada; lots of updates to come

Ottawa, Sunday April 25 I have been back in Canada for 6 days now, but only today am I starting to feel human again. Jet lag and some deep-seated physical tiredness has been sapping my energy since I got back here from Ethiopia on Monday evening. However, now that my internal body clock seems to be in the right hemisphere, it's about time for me to start thinking about bringing this blog up-to-date, after several months in Ethiopia, where the government blocks Blogger posting, and where the internet connection is about as slow and unreliable as it's possible to get anywhere on earth in 2010. I plan to post an article most days for the next week or two; I have a lot to bring up to date. First up, I want to write up my Italian trip (from December and January) properly. Then I want to flesh out my account of Libya, then Malta, and then (finally) a couple of posts about my Ethiopian cycling experience. I may also reach a little further back into the archives and post a bit about the Bhutan trip in 2008, Turkey, Greece and Cyprus in 2008, Palau in 2007 and Lembeh Strait in 2008. Stay posted! It's feast or famine here at graydonstravels.blogspot.com!!

No comments:

Post a Comment